Our most important target in Petro Danial Kish (PDK) Company is to continuously improve the quality of the services that we are providing to our valued customers while protecting people and environment as well as facilities and assets. All PDK business units acknowledge and affirm that Health & Safety issues have equal status with other business objectives. The Health & Safety Management is responsible for the implementation of Health & Safety policy and shall co-ordinate the Health & Safety activities which shall reflect the laws and regulations in the countries in which the company operates. We are committed to all matters of health, safety and environment in order to achieve our principles.
We are committed to:
- Consider first the health and safety of employees, contractors, visitors, neighbors and third parties who may be affected.
- Encourage positive HSE culture and provide grounds for employees’ participation.
- Ensure that employees and contractors are aware, trained and competent to meet the Company’s HSE requirements.
- Develop HSE targets and objectives in both short and long terms.
- Improve supervision and control over the HSE performance of contractors and favor them on the basis of their ability to comply with HSE policy.
- Comply with all national and international applicable HSE laws, legal, regulations, codes, standards and other requirements.
- Perform appropriate health, safety and environmental impact risk assessments in order to identify and manage the risks to personnel, the environment and assets.
- Develop emergency response plans and effective hazard and incident reporting, investigation and analysis system.
- Monitor key performance indicators of HSE Management System in order to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of its processes, in line with continual improvement.
- Company’s top management trust that our policy are clearly communicated, understood and respected by all employees and contractors and they are well informed and made aware of their roles and duties with regard to the PDK HSE Management System.
- Maintain the safe system of work to prevent work related injuries & ill-health.
- Provide high quality equipment, training, methods and personal protective equipment.